
After long debating the merits of starting a blog, I decided to dive in. What will I write about? While, there are many things I dabble in throughout my life, but the trend seems to be my ability to think way to much about all of them. And I mean way too much. I could spend so long debating the purchase of a new pair of shoes that they go on clearance and sell out before I decide to get them. Seriously. Hence the ever-present question mark at the end of my title.
I can't even fathom the day I need to buy a house. My analytical brain will twist and turn, back and forth over the mental pro/con list until I wait so long I miss out. Or (because, yes children, there is always an "or" with me...) I will fall head over heals with it and commit immediately. When those once-in-a-blue-moon commitments happen, you will definitely know about them. They are way too precious not to pounce upon and share with all the world in an attempt to make me seem like a normal human being who doesn't waffle over every single thing.
mmm, waffles...
image from annie mole's photostream
No comments:
Post a Comment