When you're single for as long as I have been, it's almost impossible not to think that you are the problem.So, I have tried to keep positive. Good rule/goal/life strategy, right? Right. Still, I felt I needed to share this quote from a woman on What Not to Wear because I think it does sum it up pretty well. It's not about self-deprecation, although I know lots of people would interpret it that way. It's about being realistic.
Let me clarify that.
I am a logical person, and logic (through some mathematical descriptive term for how to use logic) tells me, and many other women, that this statement is true. I think I have many amazing and fantastic qualities, but there is still something that is missing or wrong to have kept things this way. I just felt the need to explain what myself, and (probably) many other women think on a regular basis.
I'd like to return to that positive theme though...and since I was watching What Not to Wear, I'll continue the clothing theme with some lovely looks from Ez.
She has such a lovely and relaxed style, I feel that even just putting on the outfits she picks out would lower my blood pressure and make me feel peaceful. Fabulous.

No comments:
Post a Comment