Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How to Simplify Your To Do List OR Get Some Stuff Done

Are you still waiting with baited breath since this post? So sorry about that. I don't know what baited breath is exactly, but it doesn't sound like a nice way to wait. oops.

Anyway, my gift from the lovely Miss B and Chronicle Books finally came! I was delighted to come home from a failure of a day of errands and trying to find running shoes to find this little package inside my door.


(I was quite eager to open it...can you tell by the ripped cardboard ala a 5 year old on Christmas morning?)


TADA! This wonderful freebie is the newest goodie from the incredibly crafty Mary Kate McDevitt. I've decided we should be bffs. She did, after all, create a wonderful way to organize my life! (Or yours!) What do you give a lady after she does a thing like that? That's right, your undying friendship. Decided. If you don't want to take my word for it, please go visit her adorable Etsy shop. Then come back and tell me I was right. Go ahead. I'll wait.

...

All set? Great. Now that we've cleared that up, take a look at this puppy.



I mean, with motivational phrases like that, how can you NOT help but get things done? You know how terrible I am about making lists, but this wonderful bunch of paper simplifies it down. Only two things to accomplish today? Why yes, I think I will. Throw in cute illustrations and motivational phrases? Don't mind if I do.

I mean, it's already working...check out my list for today.


See? Already done!

If you are as in love with this baby as I am, head on over to the Pre-Order page on Chronicle Books! Just think of what a great present this would be...especially for those folks who are a little less organized. You know, those friends you have who don't always want to get stuff done. Now you can help them get some stuff done. Or yourself. ahem. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aww Anna, this post was AWESOME (as are you).

    xo,

    Miss B.

    ReplyDelete